Terms and conditions:Terms and conditions
- The content of this website is provided for your general information and use only in terms of the services offered by The Clinic London. It may be subject to change and removal without notice.
- We aim to provide the most up to date and accurate information on our website, but we do not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the information found on this website. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are to provide relevant further information to users of The Clinic London website. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or any products or services referenced or advertised. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of that use of the website is subject to the laws of the UK.
Who we are:
We are The Clinic London.
Our phone number is (+44) 07778 093 644.
Our email address is email@example.com
For the purposes of processing your personal data we are the Controller.
What personal data do we collect?
The data we collect from our website is through our booking or enquiry form.
This data includes your name, your telephone number and your email address.
We use this data to contact you as requested via our website. Our lawful basis for processing this data is consent.
We only use this data to respond to your enquiry or to make a booking.
Once we have responded to your enquiry, your data will be deleted.
If you become a client or patient we will send you a separate privacy notice with regards to how we store and keep your data.
Your rights regarding your personal data:
You have certain rights regarding the processing of your personal data. These are a right of access, a right of rectification, a right of erasure and a right to restrict processing.
- You can request a copy of your data at any time. Please write to us or email us at the address above. You will need to tell us the following information: your name, address, telephone number, email address, proof of identity and details of the information you require from us.
- If you think any of the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us directly. We will do our best to make any necessary corrections to your data without delay.
- If you believe we should erase your data, please contact us at the address shown above.
- If you want us to stop storing or using your data, please contact us at the address shown above.
- Where you have provided explicit consent for us to use your data you have a right to withdraw this consent at any time.
If the personal data we control about you is lost, stolen or otherwise breached, where this constitutes a risk to your rights and freedoms, we will contact you as soon as possible. We will give you the contact details of the person who is dealing with the breach, explain the nature of the breach and what steps we are taking to deal with it.
Making a complaint:
If you think we have breached your data rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner (ICO).
You can contact the ICO at:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF44.
Telephone 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745.
We will post any updates to this policy on this page:Last update: 27/12/2019.